Hey folks! After 2 months of break, I am back to share with you ten traits of successful people. We all want to succeed but for most of us, it’s just a wish. Less than 10% of society have goals. The mass just go by sight. Successful people have a different psychology, they have developed a winning attitude, some traits that separate them from unsuccessful people.
- Desire: “The starting point of all achievement is desire”Napoleon Hill. Successful people have the desire to succeed instead of just a wish, they have a clear vision of what they want to achieve and they know WHY they want it.
- Action: 5% of society have clear defined goals, 2.5% act on their goals. We are creatures of habit, therefore, if we do not condition our subconscious mind, we’ll go back to our old habits. The successful people turn their Should into Must and then they take massive action. “You cannot hire somebody to do your push ups”Jim Rohn.
- Change: Change requires growth but growth is outside our comfort zone. Someone said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
- Persistance: The successful people have built a habit of success. Out of 5% of people who have clear goals, only 1% follow up until they see results. Just like going to the gym, you have to take action and repeat it day after day until it becomes a habit. In the process, you have to believe it in order to see it. Visualise it, take action, be persistant and it will materialize. If you want to be successful, build the habit of being successful. People who are lazy have built the habit of being lazy, people who exercise have built a habit of exercising. So if you don’t like the way you are now, you have to built a habit in the new behaviour you want.
- Responsability: Unsuccessful people blame anybody else and keep finding excuses: I’m too old, I’m too young, nobody has done it in my family, I don’t have enough resources etc. Successful people are in charge of their mind, therefore their results, they take 100% responsability of their results. They know that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.
To be continued in my next post, in the meantime, LOVE LIFE AND LIVE WITH PASSION